Our awesome financial services client is looking for a talent Instructional Designer to come and join their team!
They are located in Irvine, CA and you will be working on a hybrid work schedule.As the Instructional Design Specialist you will be working with Subject Matter Experts to produce project plans, content, and timelines for instructional design projects.
You will be resposnbile for the design process including the ADDIE (analyze, design, develop, iplement, and evaluate) Model.The essential responsibilites and functions: Conduct analysis to determine learning needs.
Assess cirriculum needs and goals.
Collect and analyze current content across teams and vendors.
Implement learning design techniques and principles.
Design training across a variety of modalities (instructor led, webinar, self-paced e-learning, etc.) Create engaging eContent learning.
Utilize authoring tools and platform like Articulate 360 (Rise, Storyline), Powtoon, Camtasia, and Degreed.
Develop graphics, animation, audio, video, and multimedia elements for eLearning solutions.
Determine effectiveness of training, reccomend and implement any changes needed to courses.Client DescriptionThis client is one of our largest financial services clients.
But don’t let that stop you from reading further!We place so many freelancers here who consistently tell us its one of the best places they’ve worked.
The teams, the culture, the management, and most recently, the client’s willingness to recognize that it was important to step up to the digital demands of the marketplace: Transitioning their marketing structure to Agile methodology to be able to deliver valuable content to its audiences faster They even followed this up with a floor remodel, to support the methodology, creativity & collaborationWe hear often that the constant here is change.
The company is consistently trying new approaches that they think will improve not only their product offerings but the worklife as well.
If you’re used to ‘going with the flow’, this is a great opportunity for you!These are key elements to be able to walk away with and add to your resume, especially if you’re coming from a traditional marketing structure.
What a great way to help transition your career in this trending direction!Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
– You’re paid weekly
– Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
– Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
– Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
– Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
– Direct deposit for your paycheck
– Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
– Access to free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.Aquent.Com/
– Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)Not the job for you?
Tell your friends and reap the Rewards!
https://aquent.Com/rewards/ Required Qualifications* Working knowledge of intermediate instructional design skills (analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation) and adult learning theories in all phases of instructional design, and ability to apply it to work assignments.* Working knowledge of project management and ability to apply it to work assignments.* Flexible mindset and agile approach to deliverables.* Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues, recommending and implementing solutions.
PDN-976ea8e6-1c01-42d7-8bb2-13c92a0d6350< P>By Jobble</p>