- Helps manage Executives’ calendar, email, and schedule in a timely and efficient manner
- Handles and fields all calls and messages for Executives, using sound judgement and professionalism (knowing when to interrupt, when to field, when to delegate, etc.)
- Organizes and keeps track of Executives’ meetings, including but not limited to department meetings and individual employee meetings
- Conducts project research according to Executives needs
- Establishes and maintains a filing system for confidential Company information
- Assists Executives with various work-related tasks and occasional personal errands as needed
- General knowledge of the operations of the Company as well as post production
- Understanding of the operational practices of the Company (and specifically Executive’s department)
- Ability to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately
- Proficient in Outlook and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communications skills
- Exceptional organizational and filing skills
- Must exercise a high degree of diplomacy, tact, and professionalism
- Advanced degree in Film is a plus
- Experience at a post-production Company preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant in a fast-paced environment is preferred
- High School education or equivalent required.
- BA/BS in applicable field preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Picture Shop is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.