Calling all experienced Executive Assistants to work as the right arm to an incredibly impressive and renowned CEO at a mission-driven company. We’re looking for a loyal and dedicated Executive Assistant who can execute tasks flawlessly and efficiently, wear many different hats, and thrives in a dynamic environment. This individual should have a curious mind, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and a passion for service. It’s an extraordinary opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a leading company in Los Angeles.
- Assist the CEO both personally and professionally
- Arrange travel, hotel, and car reservations; prepare itineraries for both personal and business
- Manage CEO’s daily to-do list and proactively follow up on items that need attention from the CEO
- Serve as the gatekeeper to Executives by filtering phone calls, drop-ins and emails, determine the level of importance and handle accordingly
- Anticipate deadlines that need the CEO’s involvement
- Schedule internal and external meetings in-person and via video conferencing
- Manage special projects and execute them to completion
- Screen and follow up on calls, emails, and other inquiries on the CEO’s behalf
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- 5-10 years of administrative assistant experience in a corporate or professional services environment, working with senior-level management
- Someone who’s extremely loyal and holds integrity
- Strong ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach
- Technology savvy – experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook preferred
- Demonstrated ability to always maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
Please submit your resume to be considered.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.