Executive Assistant to the CEO needed for a direct hire opportunity with our entertainment client located in Los Angeles, CA.
- The role is supporting the CEO of the company.
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Pay rate: $52+ per hour depending on experience.
- Direct hire opportunity.
- Must have a valid passport, this position requires international and domestic travel.
- Must have experience as an executive assistant in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
- Must be fully vaccinated in order to work on site.
- Must be responsive at times, during odd hours The executive expects responses, this would be considered OT.
- Confidentiality and discretion.
- Must be professional.
Amazing opportunity for a dynamic, Executive Assistant to support the company’s bi-coastal Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and extremely service-driven assistant who is highly motivated, proactively engaged and adaptable in managing the daily activities of the Chairman, has a strong sense of urgency and uses the highest level of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality when dealing with all matters of the Chairman. Operating in a very fast-paced environment, the candidate must be able to successfully partner with his/her EA counterpart (based in LA) *clarify based on what CEO decides the structure should be, manage multiple activities and projects at any given time without skipping a beat, and provide an extremely high level of business and personal support to our Chairman.
- Working in collaboration with the east-coast EA (or admin), the EA is responsible for being the point person for the entire experience of the Chairman’s office, offering an extraordinary level of service to the Chairman, his guests and our employees
- Must demonstrate ability to deliver a consistently high quality and professional demeanor to both internal and external clients, including high level executives and VIP talent.
Calendar and Scheduling
Own and proactively manage a very complex and ever-changing global calendar of internal and external meetings with attention to accuracy, detail and allocation of time and resources to promote productivity and successful execution of the Chairman;
- Recognizes the need to proactively reprioritize, as appropriate, if business initiatives change
- Acts independently and without follow-up; with a thorough understanding of the needs and priorities of the Chairman
- Displays a strong sense of urgency and high level of responsiveness.
Confidentiality and Discretion
- Handles all information with the utmost discretion, integrity and confidentiality including documents, meetings, travel, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Working closely with a travel agent, the EA is responsible for a seamless travel experience, including full-service execution of heavy domestic and international travel pertaining to flights, hotel accommodations, car service, immigration paperwork, currency, international phone plans and more. The EA will also travel with the Chairman, when needed.
- Finger on the pulse of hip restaurants and venues in order to organize restaurant reservations, private meetings, company off-sites, celebratory events, industry events and more.
- Organize highly complex activities such as team and cross-functional meetings, conferences and industry events for the Chairman and the company.
- Act as host of events and meetings, being the point person for the company and external vendors and clients to execute high-level engagements for the Chairman and the company.
- Manage and oversee Chairman’s personal appointments and tasks, as needed
- Manage attendance and vacation tracking system for company’s senior executives using Kronos.
- Performs general administrative activities including screening calls as the first point of contact, directing inquiries and determining the proper course of action.
- Required to work standard hours plus considerable overtime, including weekends and holidays, when needed.
- Domestic and international travel required
Who you are
- 5+ years’ experience providing support to executive level management in a fast-paced environment in the entertainment industry
- Must have a best-in-class service approach with the ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with all levels of employees, including senior management, as well as with artists, songwriters, executives and attorneys.
- Comfortable acting as a gate keeper and significant experience dealing with high level executives and talent
- Ability to handle highly confidential, extremely complex and non-routine information and maintain confidentiality regarding all matters and demonstrate a high level of integrity
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to maintain composure in high-stress situations
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Must be exceptionally organized, problem-solver and be able to work efficiently and smart
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with a strong eye for detail
- Must be a fast learner and adaptable (think being adaptable is a really key trait we should look for someone that will adjust to the CEO’s needs and specific ways of doing things, that also are constantly changing)
- Consistently demonstrates advanced problem-solving skills, exercises sound judgment and independent decision making
- Strong follow-up skills and the ability to independently track and follow through on action items
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- College degree preferred
- Some Travel Required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 7.5-hour business workday but variations in work volume frequently require extended working hours for evening and late-night events.
What we give you
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess and early close Summer Fridays
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.