Reputable LA Law Firm Seeking a Conflicts Intake Analyst! **HYBRID**
Location: Century City, CA
Schedule: Tuesdays Wednesdays, and Thursdays On-site // Mondays and Fridays REMOTE
Salary: $70-85k + GREAT BENEFITS
- Review attorney guidelines, outside counsel policies and contracts received from Firm clients and provide direction and options regarding items of concern, including working with Firm professionals regarding compliance as it pertains to conflicts and engagement terms.
- Advise Firm professionals on resolution of conflicts of interest issues.
- Review RFPs and advise Firm timekeeping professionals and senior business development professionals on conflicts issues, proposed contract terms and compliance questions contained in them.
- Work with Firm professionals and the General Counsel’s office to process, examine, propose, modify and ultimately finalize waiver letters, disclosures, and engagement agreements on matter-by-matter basis.
- Communicate with and advise professionals, secretaries and other Firm personnel on established Firm policies and Procedures related to conflicts and Firm engagement agreements.
- Consult with the Conflicts Manager on procedural issues concerning Firm policies that affect the Conflicts Department.
- Supervise Conflicts Department staff in the Conflicts Manager’s absence.
- Prioritize requests and coordinate with other team members as appropriate to maintain appropriate flow of priority requests.
- Assist General Counsel’s office with other projects as needed.
- BA Degree required
- Minimum of five (5) years law firm experience clearing and resolving conflict issues
- Strong Outlook, Excel and Word skills required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent judgement and the ability to form conclusions independently
- Must be extremely detail oriented, organized and have great follow through skills
- Must be able to learn new software programs as needed
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all Firm constituents
- Experience with Intapp is a plus
#lawpractice #lawfirm #legalservices #legalprofessional #hybrid #communicationskills #organizedPDN-9b0e3a8e-12ac-477d-9414-eac261e052bf