If you are a Compiler Engineer with experience, please read on!
Headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA, we are a global company with a leading position among providers of EDA software tools for process and device development, analog/mixed-signal applications, power IC, and memory design. Due to recent growth and demand for our products, we are in need of a Compiler Engineer for our development operations team with at least 3 years experience upgrading and managing various compilers on different platforms such as MSVC, GCC, ICC, and Java on both Windows and Linux.
What You Will Be Doing
- Upgrading and managing various compilers on different platforms
- Build and manage GCC and GNU toolchain
- Maintaining the core system libraries used for all development in the organization, for instance the licensing, and communication libraries
- Engaging with different development teams to optimize their code and coming up with new innovations
- Co-ordinating with the licensing team to implement the compliance software
What You Need for this Position
- Proven C/C++ development and debugging experience with full stack knowledge a plus
- Deep understanding of compilers for different platforms, specifically Windows and Linux
- Skilled in object-oriented design, standard programming practices, and new developments in the C/C++ standard
- Wide breadth of knowledge in various programming and scripting languages
- Experience using and supporting open-source tools and integrating open-source packages across multiple platforms
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
- Ability to Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadline
What’s In It for You
Salary DOE : $110,000 – $160,000
So, if you are a Compiler Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Joshua Schnitzer
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS34-1701629 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Joshua Schnitzer – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.