Community Liaison (Hybrid) – Enhanced Care Management
VyncaCare is a fast-paced, fun and entrepreneurial environment. We are incredibly passionate about transforming end-of-life care. Our entire team has a strong commitment to caring for each other and those we serve. VyncaCare is a mission-driven organization with a team working together to improve the lives of individuals living with serious illness and their families. Our core values are: Take Action, Deliver Results, Be Persistent and Resolute, Embrace Diversity of People and Ideas, Deliver Amazing Partner Experiences, Do Something Good Today, “If It Is To Be, It’s Up to Me”.
Come join us at VyncaCare in the role of Community Liaison!
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, compassionate, and have a strong background in community support and patient engagement. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining new contacts and/or partnerships in the community. The desired candidate will develop and execute strategic community outreach plans that may include collaborating with marketing. The position is responsible for identifying, operationalizing and measuring the success of our community partnerships related to social determinants of health. This position will be responsible for in-person visits if patients request. All work will occur in partnership with the market and the enhanced care management team. If you have a strong drive to help the underserved, this position is for you!
Candidate needs to be able to travel within the LA County area.
Essential Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- The Community Liaison will build and maintain collaborative relationships with community resource centers, physician offices and other advocacy groups that impact out target population.
- You will learn and understand the local market and agency differentiators.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans
- Work in the community and or in clinics, hospitals to support members who rely on you as the main case manager helping to gain access to community resources.
- Identifies, develops and builds relationships with community organizations, provider offices, and faith-based organizations; performs activities to enhance presence in the community.
- The Community Liaison develops and implements strategic, and community led approaches to engagement.
- Assists members and potential members with benefit and/or enrollment inquiries.
- Identifies cultural issues regarding current and potential members and communicates issues to management.
- Tracks all marketing and sales activities and maintains a sales database.
- Conducts marketing presentations to increase effectiveness in establishing rapport, assessing individual needs, and communicating product/benefit features and differences.
- Could provide care management services to members who face economic and social challenges in addition to having mental and physical health needs through our care model.
- Helps support and facilitate events in the community.
- Follow standard messaging provided by VyncaCare while following the highest standard of customer service.
- Act as a liaison for the patient and practice by directing calls to other appropriate individuals or departments as needed.
- Respond to incoming and outgoing calls, texts, and emails by providing direction to patients’ questions and/or concerns.
- Educate patients on services offered by the practice(s)
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive patient information
- Maintain a good collaborative working relationship with your designated market team & practice leadership team.
- Conduct outreach to community partners to develop, improve and sustain relationships with referral sources.
- 2-years of healthcare experience required, call center experience highly preferred
- Ideal candidate will also have some social work experience although not required.
- Experience working in a medical practice or healthcare setting is preferred.
- Experience & comfort using technologies such as a computer, telephone, and various types of electronic health record (EHR) platforms to document patient interactions and schedule patients for appointments.
- Experience working in a CRM, Salesforce experience preferred
- Medical Terminology certification is preferred
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft and Google applications
- Strong communication, speaking, and presentation skills
- Strong motivational skills including conflict/dispute resolution techniques
- Must have access to reliable internet connection
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm in Pacific time zone, with the possibility of afternoons, evenings, and/or Saturday mornings
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Vynca Inc, Resolution Care PC, and Vynca Medical Associates, PA are all Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law.
Powered by JazzHR