Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring full-time Baristas to join our team at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California. As a Barista, you will deliver excellent guest service through mastery of coffee knowledge and recipes, educating teammates and customers, and making beverages to brand specifications.
Please note this is a tipped position, the hourly minimum pay listed doesn t include any potential tipped earnings.
Minimum pay rate: $18.04 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at .
We care about our team member s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
- Greet guests acquaint guests with items and use suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following all health, safety, and proper sanitation guidelines.
- Assist in opening or closing of the location.
- Perform clean-up duties to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system and inform guests of the amount owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; process credit cards or determine correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintain accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Who We Are
Providing hospitality services since 1995, Delaware North serves travelers at Los Angeles International Airport. An array of local favorites, including the award-winning Original Farmers Market and Earth Bar, national brands such as Wolfgang Puck s WPizza, Habit Burger, Wahoo s Tacos, and Donburi, give travelers plenty of options at one of the United States busiest airports.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.