Who is Nexxen (formerly Amobee, Tremor Video and Unruly)?
One platform. Endless opportunities.
In an ecosystem where everyone’s trying to get closer – buyers to sellers, platforms
to clients, brands to consumers – Nexxen bridges new opportunities in ways that
others cannot. Data, service and planning capabilities are our superpowers,
enabling our clients to better reach and understand audiences across screens. We
have the tools, expertise and ambition to empower our clients to take the future
into their own hands. And not just our clients, but our employees too.
Why join the Nexxen team?
While we have a lot of technology to brag about, we win with our people. We
embody the words, “I C.A.N.” each day, striving to be as
Committed + Collaborative
Authentic as possible, with
Because we care not just about closing deals and hitting metrics, but about
venturing together – with our clients and our peers – beyond the status quo and
celebrating along the way.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for a Client Partner to join our Enterprise Sales team, focused on
Independent Agencies and brand-direct relationships.
As a Client Partner, you will lead all the tactical sales and client management
responsibilities of your book of business. You will be responsible for driving revenue
through a combination of first-class account management and proactive selling of
our true end-to-end technology solution that has a global reach with over 1 BILLION
unique profiles, that is accessible across ALL CHANNELS, ALL DEVICES, and verified
with advanced measurement tools powered by data intelligence. You will drive
sales, ensure exceptional client satisfaction and build long-term, reliable
relationships with agencies and direct clients by delivering superior client service
*Please note this is a hybrid role expecting 2-3 days in the NYC office.
Each day can be different here at Nexxen, but some of the things you can
expect to be doing daily are:
– Lead existing relationships, educate, drive incremental growth and build
client trust on Nexxen products
– Own the design of existing and incremental business RFP process with the
– Client Services team
– Own the entire service and product process both externally and internally
– Monitor and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and service delivery
metrics against client objectives and external market to develop valuable,
customized and strategic recommendations
– Lead account business reviews and goal-setting sessions
– Work cross functionally to implement plans and achieve goals
– Identify opportunities and pathways for campaign and overall client success
What will I bring?
– 2+ years of programmatic media outbound sales experience selling to
Independent Agencies on the East Coast at an online publisher, ad network,
ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, Agency Trading Desk or other
online advertising roles
– Established record of exceeding revenue expectations
– Relationships with advertising agencies, media buyers and technology
– Strong quantitative and negotiation skills
– Proven self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories
– Agile learner – able to demonstrate rapid grasp of new technology and
– Able to travel 10% to 20% of the time including some over nights
– Experience managing longer sales cycles with multiple partners
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred
At Nexxen we value our differences, varied experiences, and collective contribution.
We know that not everyone takes the same career path, so if you don’t match this
job description perfectly, don’t worry! We would rather see your application than
risk missing out on your potential to make an impact.
We offer a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance,
401(k), EAP, parental leave, unlimited vacation, and company-paid holidays. The
specific programs and options available will vary depending on the state, start date,
and employment type. Our Talent Acquisition team will be happy to answer any
questions you may have.