Want to earn as much as $30 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in San Gabriel and the greater Los Angeles area with the freedom to choose the shifts that best fit your life? We at IntelyCare believe the best patient care comes from nurses who are empowered to choose their own shifts while still enjoying the security and support of W2 employment. Our staffing model empowers nurses to live their best lives by offering a truly refreshing work-life balance.
As a hardworking CNA, you realize the importance of taking a break now and again. Want to skip the commute and take your kids to Vincent Lugo Park for the afternoon? Maybe you scored tickets to your favorite ballet at the San Gabriel Mission Playhouse and need to clear an evening. Whether you’re ready to recharge batteries by doing something fun or have other responsibities to attend to, IntelyCare’s staffing model is designed with the real lives of nurses in mind.
Find balance while advancing your career with IntelyCare. See what other fantastic benefits we have to offer.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $24-$30 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner network
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend, etc.)
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for malpractice insurance and workers’ comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
As a company dedicated to prioritizing the needs of nursing professionals, it might help to hear directly from those who made the switch to IntelyCare. Here are just a few reasons why they love being a part of our team:
“IntelyCare is one of the best staffing companies out there! The schedule is very flexible, and you have the option to get paid daily.”
“I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first, I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!”
“I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding – they will try to help you in every way they can!”
“Working for IntelyCare changed my whole outlook on the medical field! You guys make me want to work, feel motivated to come in every day and do my best to give the best care possible. The IntelyCare team is amazing! You never know what they have in store for their employees (bonuses, giveaways and etc…).”
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current California Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Minimum of 1 year of experience (CNA or similar role)
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
IntelyCare Has the Work-Life Balance and Benefits You Deserve
If you’ve been searching for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you flexibility and stability, then consider joining our supportive team of nursing professionals that’s ranked #1 in quality. We’re here to help you take the next step in your career today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: San Gabriel, California 91776