- Respond to resident needs promptly and kindly. We will train the right candidates that have the heart to serve others
- Assist residents in their daily living activities (bathing, dressing, feeding, mobility, etc.)
- Transport residents as necessary assisting them into and out of bed, wheelchairs.
- Listen to the amazing stories our residents have
- Work with a care team to provide the best care and environment possible.
- Any caregiving experience is great but not required!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Tags: Los Angeles, CA