If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. We are looking for an experienced CNC Machinist. In this position, you will be responsible for the CNC machining and inspecting of industrial manufactured components from stainless-steel materials.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Responsible for the operation of CNC Machining (3- axis turning, 5-axis turning and milling operations).
- Able to follow drawing documentation and blueprints, paying close attention to detail.
- Ensuring quality control and daily machine maintenance.
- Full understanding of machine settings.
- The ability to perform machining on a variety of materials including Stainless steel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Skills:
- HS Diploma/GED AND 4 years relevant experience
- Experience solving technical problems.
- Ability to perform general machine shop math and calculations.
- Ability to read measuring devices such as scales and calipers.
Flowserve offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and many other excellent benefits!
The minimum pay for this position of $32.50 per hour has been sent by our Collective Bargaining Agreement
Req ID : R-7690
Job Family Group : Operations
Job Family : OP CAM Machining
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers. com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to employment@flowserve. com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.