Highland Park Animal Hospital is a busy, fast paced, multi-doctor practice that is seeking motivated people to help provide excellent client experiences and high quality care to our patients. You must have excellent problem solving abilities, reasoning, people skills, and the ability to quickly organize/prioritize tasks to be completed.
Veterinary Assistant Positions/RVT’s
As a Veterinary Assistant/RVT you are responsible for ensuring that the flow of clients and patients moves in an efficient manner that allows all patients to be seen and treated in a timely manner .
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Communication updates between clients, and veterinary team
- Client Education
- Assisting the Doctors in exam rooms, treatment areas, and surgery room
- Take history and record vital signs
- Restrain animals for exams and procedures Collect and prepare — blood, skin, ear samples
- Perform X-Rays, run lab machines, clean and pack surgical instruments
- Perform Catheterization (Urinary and IV)
- Anesthesia Induction/Intubation
- MUST have relevant work history
If you are interested in applying, please reply to this ad with a COVER LETTER and resume. Please only send resumes in an attachment, do not copy and paste into the body of an email. Thank you!!
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 – 3 years