IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
The pay range for this position is $16.50-$20.00/hr ; however, base pay offered may vary depending on factors such-as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. Selected candidates may be eligible for a number of benefits, including: medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, disability, tuition assistance, sick and vacation time, as well as tire discounts.
Are you ready to Build a Better Future?
If you are looking for more than a job begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader with over 120 years of experience!
Details: Full Time Employment.
Work Location: 3001 & 3175 Mission Oaks Blvd, Camarillo, CA 93012-8710
2nd Shift. 3 PM to 2 AM: 4 – 10 hour rotating shifts with some weekends across 1 location. 2nd shift receives shift differential. Our Fleet Centers are open 7 days a week, and some Holidays to delight our clients.
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide and this role would be joining our growing fleet business. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement, employee discounts and paid vacations.
As the bridge between Fleet owners, managers and other associates you will bring an outstanding service first mindset that impacts others, ensures guest satisfaction and places safety as a top priority for your team at Goodyear’s Fleet Service Centers.
At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technicians. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results.
A Day in the Life:
Providing service and vehicle maintenance such as oil changes, tire services, brakes, bolt on body parts and other preventative services. Scheduling appointments, processing billing and documentation via POS software. Tools are provided so that you can make recommendations to our Fleet customers based on manufacturing guidelines.
What we are seeking?
- Minimum 1 year of automotive experience including brake repairs, fluid flushes, and preventative maintenance
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- ASE Certification (s)
- Previous experience diagnosing vehicles and performing road tests
- Previous electrical, air conditioning, and primary and advanced fuel ignition experience
About the Role: What skills will you learn?
- How to perform line technician services, routine inspections/maintenance, system diagnostics, and problem-solving, brake repairs, fluid exchanges/flushes, preventative maintenance, and tire installation
- Document all work performed on the repair order
- Report any safety issues immediately to management
- Promote teamwork to deliver times and accurate guest care
- Maintain strict adherence to Company policy on vehicle care and operation
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.