Fuel Your Career at Greyhound
As a Greyhound Diesel Mechanic, your day-to-day involves more than just fixing engines — you’ll be part of a remarkable team that helps change how people travel. Our collaborative nature makes us different. We’re a friendly, supportive group that likes to have fun together, and we invite you to join us.
Greyhound has been an industry leader for over one hundred years. With our acquisition by FlixMobility, a world-renowned leader in transportation, you’ll have more advancement opportunities, higher pay potential, and even relocation assistance.
Qualifications and requirements
To ensure you’re a great fit at Greyhound, you’ll need to have the following:
- Must be able to do shift work, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Driver’s license required; must be able to obtain a CDL
- High school diploma required; Automotive/Diesel Technology Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in Bus-Motorcoach/Class A Truck/Class A motorhome repairs
- Familiarity with essential tools and machines
Robust rewards for work and life
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off and Sick Pay
- Free Greyhound and FlixBus rides
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company-provided uniforms and shoes
No two days will look the same, but you can expect to do the following as a Greyhound Diesel Mechanic:
- Deliver high-quality preventive maintenance and repairs on diesel engines and coach-related components of over-the-road buses
- Utilize computer systems to diagnose vehicle systems
- Practice safe work habits and maintain a clean workplace
Greyhound is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with respect.