The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
- Repair and maintain company owned vehicles and equipment.
- Inspect, repair, maintain and test vehicles & equipment at prescribed maintenance intervals of mileage, time and usage or upon malfunction or breakdown.
- Inspect, test and align truck, van and light-duty equipment lights and to maintain electrical systems and controls.
- Maintain and repair brakes, braking systems, engines and all related chassis components.
- Maintain vehicle and adjust equipment to standards set by state or federal DOT for motor vehicle inspection and safety standards.
- Have the knowledge to use gauges, drills, grinders, measuring devices or other specialized equipment as required.
- Account for time by completing time cards and repair orders on a daily basis.
- Send completed paperwork to Fleet Data Entry based on company standards and guidelines
- Maintain parts inventory levels, notify of potential safety issues, and communicate other issues on a daily bases to the supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.