G’day techies. We’re looking for international IT professionals who want to give Australia a go.
It’s easy as with ASG’s support – we’ll help you and your family with Visa requirements and cover the costs of your flights down under. Once you’re here, you’ll be working with some of the most iconic Australian brands and get to work (and play!) the Aussie way.
As the genuine alternative to global digital transformation players, working with ASG offers variety, transparency, and the opportunity to play a role in supporting the success of some of Australia’s largest brands and government agencies.
We are more than an IT company. We’re a team of innovators, strategic thinkers, and problem solvers, united by our values of Accountability, Initiative and Grit.
WHAT MAKES US ASG?
We are a community united by our dedication to living our values of Accountability, Initiative and Grit.
Our highly talented people genuinely care about each other and it is this supportive culture that makes ASG a great place to work. Through the breadth of our services, you will gain exposure to a diverse range of clients, industries and technologies.
We offer you the flexibility to choose how you get the job done around the things you love. You will have the trust, support and autonomy to do your job and do it well. We value on-the-job learning and provide opportunities for professional development to help our ambitious, high-achieving people pursue their goals. At ASG, your success is inevitable.
As the .Net Developer, you will develop, build, review and test frontend and backend software solutions and work with other developers and businesses to propose high-quality system solutions to meet business goals.
In addition, you will:
- Provide support including analysis, development, testing, and code review
- Troubleshoot application issues and provide feedback for enhancement
- Demonstrated experience in .Net software development, application integration, C# Development for backend, web applications in .NET, ASP.NET Forms and MVC, WCF, WPF, Web API and Entity Framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology will be an advantage
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In exchange for your exceptional technical skills, customer-focused performance & out of the box thinking you’ll be rewarded with a career-changing experience only consulting can provide.
- Unwavering focus on professional development
- Diverse & challenging project work
- Paid certifications
- Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
- Committed health & well-being plan
- Competitive salary packages
- Corporate partnerships
Please note, to be eligible for this role you will need to meet minimum VISA requirements
If the above sounds like you, please click apply!