We can only hire Citizens or Green card Holders at this time. We are unable to sponsor
100% Remote Position – USA
Full Time Permanent with us – Bigtincan
Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content for selling, training, and coaching at scale across all devices.
Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global industry leader headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with offices in Glasgow, London and Sydney, Australia. We’ve partnered with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by the largest, most successful companies in the world such as Exxon, Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon to accelerate their sales and marketing initiatives. Our award-winning platform is recognized by Gartner as the only solution in their Sales Engagement Platform category to meet all of their feature requirements.n status, or disability status.
This is a Sr. Frontend Software Engineer role within our highly collaborative, remote-first (before and after the pandemic) Frontend Web team in the US. The team works primarily on the next generation of frontend features at Bigtincan, building and maintaining new experiences as well as an internal design system in up-to-date React and Angular.
- Develop components and documentation for our design system, which is used by software engineers across the company.
- Work closely with designers, project managers, and developers to advocate for accessibility.
- Ensure features and code perform as designed by helping build out and maintain test coverage.
- Participate in and drive friendly and engaging code reviews that support learning.
- Engage in internal tech talks and other training opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and performance of frontend codebases.
- Help shape frontend best practices through documentation and knowledge-sharing.
- At times act as a mentor for other engineers. This may include providing one-to-one training, offering technical advice, and reviewing the output of daily work activities.
What you’ll need
- At least 3 year of professional experience writing components in React, Angular, or Vue. Ideally, some deep experience in React or Angular.
- At least 5 years of experience creating frontend experiences and writing software.
- Strong knowledge of CSS3, SASS or CSS-in-JS libraries.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to our growing team – We are constantly evaluating our process and toolset to ensure we are always working at our best.
- Fluency with unit testing – bonus points for experience with React Testing Library and Jest.
- Keen eye for detail and enthusiasm for creating accessible user experiences.
- Ability to solve problems at the macro level – architecting new features, refactoring code to improve codebases, and similar.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Appetite for working remotely, and demonstration of good remote work practices.
What is it like being part of the Bigtincan team?
As part of the Bigtincan family you will be trusted and supported to achieve your career aspirations as we enable you to grow into your very best self. You will join a motivated group of people who value collaboration, each other, and delivering for our customers. We care about our teammates and hold ourselves accountable to maintaining an ambitious, warm and diverse culture.
Bigtincan is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Healthcare plan (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, public and floating holidays)
- Equipment provided (MacBook Pro or comparable machine)
- Work from home or other remote location within US timezone core hours.
- Flexible training and development budget
- Life Insurance (basic, voluntary and AD&D)
- Retirement plan (401k) with employer match.