Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product andexperiencedesign; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise,we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song
Accenture Song Digital Marketing Services professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
The Marketing Technology Evangelist will serve as the technical expert in the clients’ marketing automation platform, data model, and offer best practices in campaigning.
• Provides technical leadership to on-shore and off-shore teams in Marketing Management Tool, and in general, MarTech
• Responsible for ongoing training of MarTech Tool skills and apprise marketing operations team of changes based on upgrades
• Supports the on-shore and off-shore teams with MarTech Tool administration needs, such as granting tools access to new members and migrating campaigns between environments
• Reviews and supports MarTech Tool application upgrade needs; Recommends upgrades, as appropriate, to Technical Support team
• Collaborates with Technical Support team for new and/or changes to existing integrations
• Leads in translating complex MarTech requirements into an optimal marketing management that meets clients’ business objectives and marketing strategy
• Leads, manages, and coaches off-shore marketing operations team during escalations including issue analysis and resolution
• Participates in and coaches team during peer reviews and marketing automation
• Support in marketing automation tool improvement projects
• Responsible for adhering to client and Accenture Marketing Services processes and best practices and contributing to Campaign Management Tool best practices documentation
Here’s what you’ll need:
• At least 7 years of experience in marketing technology and operations focusing on execution of marketing campaigns on behalf of the Client
• At least 5 years of technical expertise in one or more marketing automation tools (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign,Oracle-CRM-Marketing,Eloqua, and/or Marketo)
• At least 4 years of experience across a broad range of digital/commerce technologies and platforms across Web Solutions, Digital Marketing, Enterprise Portals, Content and Cloud
• At least 4 years experience leading large sized teams (on and offshore) and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
Bonus points if:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
• Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo)
• DMPs (Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk etc.)
• DSPs (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math)
• Data visualization, Tableau, Omniscope, PowerBI, Web Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Good Analytics, Webtrends
• Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities
• Strong communication skills (interactions with executive clients and sponsors)
• Experience leading multiple large full lifecycle implementations
• Experience in leading complex integrated solutions including integration services, data modeling, cloud-based solutions
• Understanding of leading practices in marketing automation
• Understanding of integrated marketing across the entire prospect and customer lifecycle, and how marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel, creative, content, and offers interact to drive desired business outcomes
• Understanding of marketing automation and experience with targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign reporting and analytics
• Understanding of marketing operations, processes, business requirements.
• Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
• Ability to evaluate concepts and present recommendations to leadership
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Certification in one or more of the following: Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, Eloqua, Marketo
• Experience across more than one vertical, e.g. Life Sciences, Retail, Financial Services
• Advanced degree (MBA, MS, or equivalent)
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience.As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below andinformation on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $100,400- $224,600
Colorado: $100,400- $194,100
New York City: $116,300-$224,600
Washington: $107,000- $206-700
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.