Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30 – $60/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 10h/week – Short term
What our client is looking for:
- Experience with WordPress/WooCommerce
- Ability to create custom functionalities within ready-made templates/themes
- Working knowledge of modern cross-browser HTML5, ES6+ and CSS/SASS
- Fluency in interpreting and working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Ability to apply best practice modular web development
- Awareness of best web performance practices, developing for accessibility and SEO
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (bonus points for Dutch or Spanish).
You are a start if you know:
- Other eComs such as Shopify, LightSpeed
- React, Vue or Angular
What You’ll Be Working On
You’ll be developing e-commerce stores on the WooCommerce platform for many brands, bringing static designs to life using modern front-end tooling, and working closely in a cross-functional freelancer team.
You are curious about new technologies. Exciting changes in Shopify 2.0 in the near future will include custom storefronts, which will open lots of possibilities like developing headless solutions with the latest tech.
If you want to join do not forget to share with us you previous work and/or your CV.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.