If you are a DevOps Engineer with AWS experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
My client is a SaaS company founded in 2010 and is a leader in Restaurant Management. They have almost 200 employees and gotten $15M in funding.
What You Will Be Doing
- Primary engineering and operational support for multiple distributed applications
- Educating and evangelizing DevOps best practices to the company at large
- Being a conduit between infrastructure and development teams
- Improving all aspects of application reliability, including better monitoring, alerting and documentation
- Engaging with our software engineering teams on support issues and improvements to our tools, processes, and software
What You Need for this Position
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of relevant experience
- A bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent discipline
- Experience using AWS, Cognito and/or GCP
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Significant experience with Python scripting
- Ability to profile and debug systems in real time
- Understanding of agile SDLC, CI/CD and toolsets GitLab / Jenkins / Jira / Confluence
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and experience in Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes and a desire to learn more
What’s In It for You
Top salary, bonus, benefits, PTO, sock option
So, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Abel Echemendia
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AE2-1712350 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Victoria Patel – Associate Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.