Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere (TimeZone: CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 – $130/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long term
- Required Expertise In
- Azure Function and Logic App and other Azure Resources
- Azure DevOps Tooling
- Database modeling and usage
- Required Experience In
- Code Deployment Pipelines
- Agile Methodologies
- High-throughput integration pipelines
- Queue processing
- Preferred Experience In
- EDI format conversions
- Non-Technical Required
- Good communication skills.
- Strong skills in problem solving, task prioritizing, multitasking.
- Ability to understand and handle tasks independently.
- Ability to work to deadlines & as a team member.
- Non-Technical Preferred – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred but not required.
What you’ll be working on
A few of the key integrations will be:
As a key part of this team, you’ll….
- Write and configure Azure logic apps.
- Understand how to set up, configure, and deploy function apps and logic apps via a deployment pipeline.
- Understand how to create, configure, and deploy infra as code for many kinds of resources in Azure: service bus/ queues, MySQL databases, service plans, key vaults, storage accounts
- Have experience with multiple ways of implementing integrations/data flows in Azure
- Function App -> Function App -> Function App
- Function App -> Queue -> Function App -> Queue
- Logic Apps
- Have experience in transforming data from JSON to EDI and back.
- Have experience implementing data flow with many error/exception paths.
- General real-world experience in coding Python and Typescript – some of the parts of the integration are written in these languages due to requirements of 3rd party tooling.
- Understanding how to throttle throughput of data or scale infrastructure to handle load.
- Be able to offer suggestions and opinions based on experience, but also be able and willing to accept architectural and design decisions from the leads.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.