KPG Healthcare is currently seeking Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Technologists to fill Travel and Local Contract opportunities through our network of hospitals.
Location – Los Angeles, CA
· Specialty: Cath Lab Tech
· Certifications: ARRT(CV) or RCIS through CCI, State License, BLS, ACLS
· Notes: Must have at least 1 – 2 years of paid hospital experience within the last 3 years
Job Details and Benefits:
· Gross Per Week – $4160.0 – in taxable pay and non-taxable stipend amount. Pay rates are subject to confirmation with tax free stipend determined for qualified candidates
· Shift Time: Days with call
· Assignment Length: 13.0 weeks
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Catered Compensation Package
· Stipend Available for Qualified Candidates
· Dedicated Recruiter, On Boarding Specialist and Payroll Team to ensure the tenure of your assignment goes smoothly.
· Access to hundreds open contracts nationwide allowing continuous opportunities year around.
KPG Healthcare is a Staffing Firm that provides diverse Supplemental and Permanent Healthcare Staffing solutions to a wide range of Clients throughout the Nation. Our Services include Travel Nursing, Allied Professionals, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Placements.
At KPG Healthcare, our goal is to make the highest quality and most fulfilling matches for each healthcare professional we partner with.
From our location in the Western U.S., we build relationships nationwide, ensuring our professionals can access the ideal opportunity for their backgrounds, interests and experience. Our experienced recruiters are experts in the healthcare industry, the locations we serve, and each facility’s unique culture
Whether you want to travel, relocate or remain close to home, there is no better partner for your career, family and lifestyle goals. We operate with honesty, candor, and a genuine caring for your well-being – our goal is to exceed your expectations.