We are looking for hard-working and detail-oriented dishwashers. You will be responsible for working within a team to ensure tools, plates, silverware and more within the restaurant are clean and organized. It’s an incredibly vital part of the operation at Messhall and we’re looking for a great person to help create a positive work environment for our colleagues.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESS INCLUDE:
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Assemble and disassemble a dishwasher machine
- Scrub pots and pans
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and work in a wet, confined area with elevated temperatures
- Be prepared for continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands.
- must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Clock in for your shift
- Be on time for your shift
- Follow the direction of your superiors
- Clock out for your shift
Apply in person or email.
More detail about MessHall Kitchen, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/5741-messhall-kitchen