$2,000 Sign-on Bonus for in training licensed therapists such as LPC-IT, LCPC-IT, LCSW-IT or LMFT-IT or equivalent (requires 12-month commitment)
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed therapists such as LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or equivalent (requires 18-month commitment)
Do you have crisis intervention experience and a passion for Behavioral Health? Bring your strong time management and communication skills to our Ladera Heights clinic as a Therapist! You are an integral part of a patient’s journey, to help change their story, and lead to positive outcomes. In this patient-facing role, you will provide therapeutic treatment, using CBT/DBT and ERP Therapies in individual, group, and family settings. The Therapist collaborates with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to develop the plan of care for the patients. Our therapists must be comfortable with change, focused on patient-safety and have a strong understanding of process.
- Fast-paced outpatient clinic setting, working with Depression Recovery, OCD/Anxiety and Mood Disorders.
- Gain supervision hours towards Therapist Licensure while you work in the role.
- Strong evidence-based foundation, with space to be creative using your own ideas for individual therapeutic plans, while surrounded by a knowledgeable interdisciplinary team.
- 6 weeks of PAID training and ongoing education/trainings for career development and licensure/certifications.
- Clinic Hours are Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30pm.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prior to working with patients, therapists must attend and participate in CBT Academy and other clinical trainings as deemed appropriate by the clinical director. Therapists must complete annual CBT, DBT, and other clinical trainings provided by Rogers Behavioral Health talent and development department.
- Therapists must understand and provide patients with CBT, DBT, and Exposure-Based Therapeutic interventions based on Rogers Behavioral Health clinical standards of care while under the supervision of the clinical director.
- Therapists must participate in weekly supervision sessions with the clinical director, supervisor, or lead therapist. In addition, they must participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings by providing communication related to the patient, family/support system, and utilization review needs.
- Therapists must complete medical record documentation within agency requirements of time related to treatment plans, outcome assessments, psycho-social information, and other pertinent patient care data. This includes but is not limited to the documentation of mental health services according to applicable local and federal regulations and state payor expectations.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related field
- Must hold a valid state license, LPC, LPCC, LMFT LCSW or APC, AMFT or ACSW.
- Preferred experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Exposure-Based Therapy.
- Completion of Non-violent Crisis Intervention and Basic Life Support training prior to direct patient care. Annual re-recertification is required.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
$65,470.08 – $85,038.72 Associate Level Therapist (based on number of years of experience)
$81,419.52 – $107,128.32 Fully Licensed (based on number of years of experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.