Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
• 22 months of Telemetry Unit experience is required.
• Travel experience is required.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Every Other weekend
No on call
LA Fire Care
Will float to Tele and MS
Aya Offer: > 7 days RTO
Client offer: < 7 days RTO
*Anything more will potentially delay your offer while we run approval by the client. To minimize turn around please limit total RTO requests
Must commit to working 3 of the 5 holidays (Thanksgiving, Xmas Eve, Xmas Day, NYE, NYD)
All travelers are expected to float between all facilities within a given state
All positions at Providence Health & Services require that any and all lab items requested during onboarding be completed within 72 hours of signing a contract – no exceptions. This means candidates must be responsive and willing to go to a lab to complete health orders ASAP after signing. Failure to comply may lead to a pushed start or cancellation as assessed by the facility.
BLS and ACLS must be AHA. RQI are acceptable.
1 reference from last 12 months (Nurse Manager reference type)1 reference from last 12 months (Any reference type)
Proof of identification required
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/4
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: Start ASAP
- Expected Length: 6 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3