Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
• 24 months of Telemetry Float Pool experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required to apply. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required to apply. Declinations not accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
An interview may not be available prior to offer. Travelers may float at any time between units and mid-shift to meet the needs of the patients and Client Facilities.
Please Read- Rules Regarding Job PostingAll assignment details (Rate, contract length, shift, etc.) are final-No exceptions or negotiations.If an offer is received, a response is expected within 24 hours.Upon signing a contract, you will need to complete a drug screen within 48 business hours.
Adventist Health expects applicants to be able to start within 4 weeks of receiving an offer.
BLS, ACLS and PALS, if required, must be American Heart Association.
Facilities are not accepting holiday RTO at this time – no holiday RTO requests will be allowed for submission. You can discuss with leadership once onsite for consideration.
Float to Montebello.
• AUTO OFFER – NO INTERVIEW: Please request an interview for one match from this facility at a time. You will not interview with the hiring manager if the facility chooses to extend an offer to you for this position. All time off requests must be submitted at application. Scheduling requests must be worked out with the manager directly upon starting the assignment. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
Maximum days off: 7 days
2 references (Nurse Manager reference type)
Proof of identification required to apply
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
• MAB (Management of Assaultive Behavior )
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Management of Assaultive Behavior , Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-12-18
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3