Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM – 7:30 AM
• 10 months of Sub Acute Care experience is required.
• Experience with Meditech is required.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
RTO must be listed at time of submission.
All positions at Providence Health & Services require that any and all lab items requested during onboarding be completed within 72 hours of signing a contract – no exceptions. This means candidates must be responsive and willing to go to a lab to complete health orders ASAP after signing. Failure to comply may lead to a pushed start or cancellation as assessed by the facility.
Shift: Every other weekend
RTO restrictions: ALL RTO must be included at time of submission. Approval will be based on facility’s needs.
Special Requirements: trach/vent experience required
Scrub Color: Any color!
BLS must be AHA.
Candidates will float within hospital or to an affiliate hospitals near by. Though not always necessary, Travelers must agree to float between Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro.
Maximum days off: 7 days
1 reference from last 24 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/22
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: Start ASAP
- Expected Length: 8 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3