Overview:*All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA*
At Community Health System, we know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. From unique supplemental and base benefits, to well-being resources, we are here to support you in every stage of life, and your career!
Since opening at its current location in 1988, Clovis Community Medical Center has grown from 109 beds to 352 private patient rooms. Voted ‘Best Hospital’ nine years in a row by Valley residents, it is often the first choice for women’s and children’s services, advanced surgeries, and comprehensive care.
Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.Responsibilities:As an RN Clinical Nurse Specialist joining our Neuroscience team, you will be a leader and facilitator of change, coordinating specialized care and implementing evidence-based care within/between organizations. Working with the Neuroscience departments across our healthcare system, you will have the opportunity to research current methods and new techniques, all while ensuring procedures are uniform throughout the system.Qualifications:Education & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Nursing required
- Graduate of a CNS program accredited by the National League of Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) required
- 2 years of clinical or education experience in area of specialty required
Licenses & Certifications
- RN – Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- CNS – Clinical Nurse Specialist required
- BLS – Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
Please note: Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption and test regularly.
Please note: If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external hires.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, cardiothoracic, care unit, infusion, intensive care, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registed