Make a difference every single day!
Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and its staff aim to exceed the expectations of our patients, their families, and the community with a service-oriented attitude. We seek excellence, courtesy, teamwork, respect, communication, and enthusiasm in our future colleagues. If you are looking for exciting career opportunities with growth potential, come and join the team at Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital!
*$10,000 Sign-on Bonus for External New Hires
*$10,000 Employee Referral Program bonus
- RN Loan Repayment Program of $5,250 for attaining BSN or MSN. Eligibility on first day of employment! Repayment waived after 12 additional months employment upon completion of degree
- Tuition Reimbursement of $1,500 available for all employees on first day of employment in a full-time or part-time position!
- Clinical Ladder Program. Advancement and leadership opportunities!
- Amazing benefits!
- NEW 9 story Hospital scheduled for 2025 – state of the art and double the size!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As an RN in our PCU, Tele, Med Surg, you will provide direct and indirect patient care in the progressive care setting. Your role is to communicate with physicians/Nursing Unit Director/Charge Nurses/co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition. This includes hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies, and symptomatology. The ideal candidate will be able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Hours: 19:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. Nights
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current CA RN license
- BLS through the American Heart Association
- ACLS through the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 1 year of experience required
Working Title: Registered Nurse – Progressive Care Unit , Full-time, 7PM-7AM Nights ($10,000 Sign-on Bonus)
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
Job Category: Nursing
Position Type: Full-time
Base Pay:$46.36 – $69.54