Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
• 36 months of role experience is required.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious, medical, and personal declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
“If you have work experiences with overlapping start and end dates, please include a note with an explanation for the overlap in order to be considered for this role.”
Accepting 48 GWW
3+ years’ combined experience as a licensed/registered professional and/or Lactation Consultant in pediatric acute care setting. Basic knowledge of patient care principles, and equipment; CHLA patient care policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Nursing, Occupational or Speech and Language related studies or Registered Dietitian, Registered Nurse, Registered/licensed Occupational Therapist or Speech and Language Therapist.
Registered Dietitian, Registered Nurse, Registered/licensed Occupational Therapist or Speech and Language Therapist preferred.
CLN must have IBCLC credential (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant)
BLS requires AHA
2 references from last 36 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-08-21
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3