Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 6:45 PM – 6:45 AM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Rehabilitation Unit experience is required.
• Travel experience is preferred.
• Experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
Guaranteed 36 hours per week
Every other weekend.
Holidays: 1 major, one minor for both winter and summer holidays
Scrub Color: Navy
Floating: float to 4G or 4Farr
Types of patients: S/P stroke, spinal cord injury, orthopedic surgeries, brain injuries, amputations, Trachs-acute, MS, guillian barre.
Candidates should have really extensive spinal cord and brain injury background.
2 years or more of experience is required in either rehab and/or ortho.neuro medsurg
2 references from last 12 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• CRRN (Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/5
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-06-13
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3