Are you ready to bring your expert clinical skills to a world-class facility recognized as top ten in the country for cardiology? Do you have a passion for the highest quality and patient happiness? Then please respond to this dynamic opportunity available with one of the best places to work in Southern California! We would be happy to hear from you.
The Smidt Heart Institute is home to a distinguished team of specialists who are setting the bar for cardiovascular care in the United States.
The Institute unites 16 centers and programs to diagnose and treat the full spectrum of heart and vascular conditions for all patients, from infants to those with advanced disease. Compassionate care is integrated with an agile research enterprise, giving patients access to pioneering treatments.
The advanced diagnostic services provided by Cedars-Sinai doctors, nurses and cardiac imaging specialists pave the way for a more comprehensive understanding of your condition, to allow for an innovative and unique care plan.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Assist with Transesophageal echocardiogram, cardioversion, tilt table testing, stress tests (pharmacological/non-pharmacological), and patient care coordination
- Maintain competency skills including ability to deliver care to special patient populations and patients with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Identify the ability of pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient to understand direction/instructions.
- Monitor for safety concerns in the age-related populations and institute additional measures to provide a safe environment and identify development breakthroughs
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
- BSN preferred
- Current, unrestricted California RN License required
- CCRN, Cardiac RN or other specialty certification required or willing to obtain within one year from start date
- ACLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- A minimum of 3 years of acute care nursing experience required
Working Title: Registered Nurse – Cardiac-Pulmonary Rehab 8Hour Days – Per Diem
Department: Cardiac Rehabilitation
Business Entity: Service Lines & Ops
Job Category: Nursing
Job Specialty: Nursing
Position Type: Per Diem
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Base Pay:$64.50 – $65.49