Due to an unmet demand within the service area, an Infectious Diseases specialist is needed for the HIV clinic in central California.
- No call, clinic hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
- Pharmacist on-site to assist with medication.
- Meaningful work environment supported by specially trained HIV medical services supports staff.
- Employed position includes attractive salary, bonus incentives, signing bonus, loan repayment through NHSC.
- Benefits package includes malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension plan, sick days, vacation/CME expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates with a minimum of 2-3 years in the prevention and management of HIV patients.
- Both J1 and H1B visas are accepted.
This community is located 109 miles to Fresno and 112 miles to Los Angeles.This Central Valley feeds America as the leading agricultural region of the nation. In the southern part of the valley, oil production also powers the economy, though aerospace, the healthcare industry, and alternative energy are emerging as key drivers as well.This community also offers the most affordable cost of living in the entire state, plus great schools and universities, a thriving arts scene, and family-friendly/generous and giving residents.
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases