Hiring for all positions full-time, part-time and PRN
Salary range $101,920 – $137,384 annually
$10,000 sign on bonus for full-time
Excellent PRN rates
Compensation will be determined based on years of experience and applicable certifications.
Occupational Therapist Career Opportunity
Respected and valued for your occupational therapy skill set.
Are you looking for a career that’s close to your heart and close to home? For many of us, it’s more than shorter commutes. At Encompass Health, you’ll feel at home, welcomed in like we’ve known each other for years. Picture the opportunity to impact your community by providing care and support and being part of inspiring outcomes. Does that sound good to you? Good. Then you’re in the right place.
As an Occupational Therapist, you know that small successes can have the biggest impacts. Use your specialized skills to provide high-quality, compassionate, individualized care for our patients, allowing you time to get to know them and help them achieve their goals during their rehabilitation journey. You’ll have access to the latest equipment and technology, and our team members are motivated, supportive, welcoming and fun! Enjoy a rewarding career and benefits package that starts the same day you do, giving you the peace of mind and the work/life balance you deserve.
A little about us:
Whether you’re building a foundation in your early career or a seasoned Occupational Therapist looking for a better environment to call home, we’re confident you’ll see the difference the moment you join our team. Working at Encompass Health means working with a growing national inpatient rehabilitation leader. We’re proud of our career growth opportunities and how our team members work together for the greater good of our patients. We’ve also been named one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® Award, among others, which is pretty amazing.
Our benefits start day one:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that as a benefit.
Be the Occupational Therapist you’ve always wanted to be:
- Provide direct care to patients in need of occupational therapy.
- Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized care plans and targeting and resolving patient concerns.
- Build rewarding relationships with patients by having the time to learn about each patient’s physical, mental, and emotional needs to help them recover.
- Celebrate patient wins along the way.
Required Certifications and Licensures:
- Current licensure or certification required by state regulations
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy
- Master’s Degree preferred, or Bachelor’s Degree plus sufficient experience in the field
The Encompass Way
We proudly set the standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy, doing what’s right, focusing on the positive and remaining stronger together. We’re a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care with over 150 locations nationwide and 36,000 exceptional people (and growing)!
Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture. We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person’s race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability, physical disability or any other protected classification.
We can’t wait to meet with you and we mean that.