Provide supervision for Associate Clinical Social Worker’s (ASW) who are pursuing LCSW licensure and must meet certain minimum qualifications.
1. Possess a current and active California license that is not under suspension or probation
2. Have been licensed in California or any other state for at least two (2) years out of the last five (5) years prior to the commencement of supervision.
3. Have practiced psychotherapy during at least two (2) years out of the last five (5) years prior to the commencement of supervision(or, if an LEP, has provided psychological counseling pursuant to Business and Professions Code (BPC)section 4989.14)
4. Provided direct supervision to ASWs, Associate Professional Clinical Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapist Trainees, or Associate Marriage and Family Therapists who perform psychotherapy during at least two (2) years out of the last five (5) years prior to the commencement of supervision.
5. Supervision of psychotherapy performed by a student shall be accepted if substantially equivalent to the supervision required for registrants. Sign and comply with the Supervisor Responsibility Statement
6. LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCCs and LEP must complete a minimum of15 hours of supervision training prior to the commencement of supervision.
1. Licensed Clinical Social Workers ( Only)
2. Valid California driver’s license and insurable driving record.
3. Live Scan fingerprinting clearance for FBI, DOJ and CAI
4. Health screening clearance
5. Demonstrates ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
6. Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
PHYSICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Must have the visual, physical and technical ability to independently operate a variety of office equipment including the use of a computer.
2. Must be capable of bending, stooping, filing, lifting of at least 25 lbs and able to interrupt physical altercations
3. Must have the ability to verbally communicate well with others
1. Interfaces with all levels of management, staff, clients, residents and families including partner agencies.
Eggleston Youth Centers, Inc. is an equal opportunity and drug free employer.
Employment Type: Part Time