Find Your Passion and Purpose as a Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse
Reimagine Your Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse Career With Us
As a medical professional, you know that what you do impacts you as much as your patients and their families, and at AccentCare, we are united in our relentless drive to reimagine care because we want to provide the service we would seek for our own families. We think it’s really special to be a part of our patient’s health journey and create incredible memories while providing world-class patient care.
Offer Based on Years of Experience
What You Need to Know: Our Investment in You
We are committed to offering comprehensive benefits and rewards to full-time employees who work over 30 hours per week and their families, including:
● Medical, dental, and vision coverage
● Paid time off and paid holidays
● Professional development
● Company-matching 401(k)
● Flexible spending and health savings accounts
● Company store credit for your first AccentCare-branded scrubs for patient-facing employees
Qualifications: Be the Best Home Health LPN You Can Be
If you meet these qualifications, we want to meet you!
- Currently Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state of agency operation
- One year of clinical experience and one year of home health experience
- Ability to provide nursing visits according to the treatment as prescribed by the physician and provide and maintain paperwork to maintain accurate and complete medical records
Required Certifications and Licensures:
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing program
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver who can travel to all business locations
Come As You Are
At AccentCare, our care is most compassionate when we empathize and engage with everyone, and we are at our best when we value diverse perspectives, foster open dialogue, and enact change. And we are stronger when each of us is empowered to grow, be our unique selves, and feel a sense of inclusion and belonging.
AccentCare is proud of how we are building a culture and inclusive infrastructure to help elevate the voice of all our employees with a special focus on the underrepresented and marginalized. We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person’s race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability, physical disability, or any other protected classification.
Posted Salary Range: USD $33.00 – USD $40.00 /Hr.