Licensed Vocational Nurse-Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a healthcare group focused on providing top notch medical treatments and care to patients from the comfort of their own homes. They are hiring a LVN to support RNs and Therapists in residential patients care.
The LVN will be responsible for monitoring, reporting, and providing direct care services to patients provided alongside supervision of an RN. This role will provide patients’ daily treatment plans, ensuring top notch medical treatment, advice, and care to patients.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits.
- Make a difference managing healthcare staff, supporting them to ensure excellent patient care.
- Patient care-oriented healthcare group that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
- Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
- Incredible growth track depending on where you want your career to lead you.
- Provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process including proper documentation, discharge planning, setting family expectations and educating on care, etc.
- Develop and maintain a complete, accurate, and current member file with all required documents and data.
- Responsible for coordinating and promoting patient advocacy, education, and follow-up services for members accessing mental health care and/or recovery services.
- Coordinate with the patient’s treatment team in providing resources that are compatible with current identified needs.
- Refer patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience in home health or medical nursing.
- Nursing Degree or graduation from an approved Nursing program is required.
- Experienced LVN registered in the State of California.
- Ability to interpret, apply, and adhere to guidelines, policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.
- Demonstrate accuracy in medication consultation, administration, and ability to maintain accurate client records.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively between all organizational levels.
- Up-to-date CPR certification required.
- Valid drivers licensed required.