Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
• 34 months of Interventional Radiology experience is required.
• Experience with Epic is required.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
7 shifts of call every 2 weeks which includes the weekend
RTO must be listed at time of submission.
All positions at Providence Health & Services require that any and all lab items requested during onboarding be completed within 72 hours of signing a contract – no exceptions. This means candidates must be responsive and willing to go to a lab to complete health orders ASAP after signing. Failure to comply may lead to a pushed start or cancellation as assessed by the facility.
Maximum days off: 7 days
1 reference from last 24 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: Start ASAP
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 10
- Shifts per Week: 4