Registered Nurse-Brar Medical Group, Inc. DBA Uni Physician Placement
We are seeking an Experienced RN for two Positions: When Inquiring Please Indicate Which Position you are interested in.
Position One is for a Director of Nursing in Los Angeles California
This position is for a Home Health agency in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive experience in running a home health agency and should possess the following expertise:
- Pediatric Skilled Nursing
- EPSDT Knowledge
- Joint Commission Standards, Policies and Procedures on Home Health Care Agencies
- Experience with DHS and TJC Surveys
The position requires a Bachelor of Science degree. The salary is negotiable.
- This position is open for immediate hire.
The Second Position is Located in Orange County, CA
Clinical Supervisor Position
Mobile Nursing Extended Care Agency is looking for a clinical supervisor in the Orange County area to oversee, mentor and help Licensed Vocational Nurses hone their skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Clinical Supervisor
· Helps ensure that the LVN’s maintain a high level of ethical and professional standards
· Works to improve healthcare services
· Counsels and trains newly hired clinical staff
· Helps improve communication among employees in a clinical environment.
· Develops and implements some of the policies and procedures for the medical facility.
· Evaluates the job performances of clinical personnel.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have superior problem solving and decision-making skills as well as strong analytical skills.
· Must be a talented team builder.
· Excellent management and leadership skills.
· Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
· Must have strong computer skills.
· Must have the ability to exercise sound judgment.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree of in Nursing, on the job training and supervisory experience.
Certification and licensing for the specific state of employment.
Time is spent walking from area to area making sure everything is functioning properly.
Time is spent in meetings for the purpose of discussing incidents and issues that need to be resolved to help the facility run more efficiently.
Must be willing to travel to patient’s homes.
Must be able to work normal weekday hours Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm