Nurse ManagerEducator PeriopInterimCA-HCT Healthcare Transformation
HCT seeks an experienced nursing professional to serve as the Nurse Manager/Clinical Educator for the Perioperative Services Department at a 150+ bed hospital in California. The key areas of focus for this Nurse Manager/Educator are:
- creating a cross training program and cross training staff for Pre-Op, OR and PACU,
- sustaining clinical competencies, and
- assisting with onboarding and training of new staff and travelers.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree RN (BSN); Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience: minimum 3+ years as an Educator in Perioperative Services combined with clinical experience in the Periop setting; experience as an educator for Pre-Op, OR and PACU; at least 1 year in a Pediatric inpatient setting; skilled at knowledge transfer and facilitating the learning of clinical skills; effective communication skills
- License: California RN License required (can apply for emergency license while temp and perm CA licenses process)
- Certifications: CNOR or CPAN preferred
- Computer Skills: EMR (EPIC preferred) and Microsoft Office suite
All expenses are covered while on assignment including housing, airfare, transportation, meal allowance and trips home during the assignment.
Pay Range: $156,000 – $166,000 annually, depending on experience, education, and location.
Keywords: Educator Perioperative; Operating Room; Surgical Services; Periop Educator; RN Educator; OR Educator; Interim Periop Educator; Interim OR Educator; Educator Surgical Services; Interim Educator; Interim Educator Surgical Services