Home Health Nurse-eTeam
Job Title: Registered Nurse/Home Health
Pay Range: $48.00 to $50.00 per/hr. on W2
Duration: 03+ Months Contract with possible extension
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
- Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
- Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
- Relevant license and certification.
- HCHB & Oasis Experience required.
- completed apprenticeship or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Physical and mental strength.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transport may be required.