Family Medicine Physician-Family Health Centers of San Diego
Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) is hiring for bilingual Family Medicine Physicians to join our team at several of our clinic locations across San Diego County. Upcoming 2023 graduates encouraged to apply!
FHCSD is a multi-cultural, multi-lingual, well trained 200+ provider group dedicated to providing health care services to everyone with a particular emphasis on the medically underserved.
If you are passionate about improving the overall health and livelihood of your community, especially for underserved communities, FHCSD is looking for people like you!
Current Available Locations Include:
· Diamond Neighborhoods
· Regional Floats
· Job type: Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available
· Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits
· Retirement Plan with Employer Match
· Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
· Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance
· Employee Discounts and Wellness Programs
- Board certified or Board eligible in a Primary Care field
- Experience with underserved, low-income persons, or homeless persons preferred
- Ability to work effectively with patients from diverse social, cultural and economic groups
- Current American Heart Association healthcare provider CPR (BLS), or Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support, or Advance Resuscitation Training.
- DEA license
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine.
- Must possess current unrestricted license to practice in the State of California
- Second language fluency in Spanish required.
FHCSD was founded by community activists working towards a common goal: caring, affordable, high-quality medical care for all. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated commitment to community medicine and providing culturally competent care to the medically underserved.
To Apply please email your CV to: email@example.com
The reward of working at FHCSD is more than a paycheck and excellent benefits; it is the impact and contribution to the San Diego community that employees value most. If you are passionate about improving the overall health and livelihood of your community, FHCSD is looking for people like you.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base range for this position, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses.
$250,000 – $275,000
If you are hired at Family Health Centers of San Diego, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, jurisdictional requirements, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to these factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is what we reasonably expect to pay for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future and continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package (more information on our benefits offerings is available here: FHCSD Wellness – Employee Hub (gobenefits.net)