We are a progressive general dental practice with a team focused on providing our patients with one of the best experiences in healthcare. We’d love to meet you if you have a team spirit and enjoy making patients feel special. Candidates will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and love working with people.
Job Summary: We are seeking a part-time dental hygienist to join our team at our boutique dental office. The ideal candidate should be passionate about providing patient education and promoting total oral health. The candidate should also be a lifelong learner and a team player, who values working in a supportive environment with colleagues who love people with a sense of humor. The position requires working one day a week, with the possibility of additional days in the future.
- Conducting thorough dental cleanings and check-ups on patients
- Taking dental X-rays and analyzing them for potential dental issues
- Providing patient education on oral hygiene practices and disease prevention
- Administering fluoride treatments and applying dental sealants
- Assessing patients’ oral health and developing personalized treatment plans
- Collaborating with the dentist and other dental team members to ensure excellent patient care
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Participating in ongoing education and professional development to stay current with new developments in the field of dentistry
- Current dental hygiene license in the state
- CPR certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and stay current with new developments in the field of dentistry
- Sense of humor and ability to make patients feel at ease
If you are a dedicated dental hygienist who loves to provide excellent patient care and values working in a supportive environment, we would love to hear from you.