Location: East LA, California
Pay Range: From $17.00 per Hour for “Entry-Level” and up to $21.00 per Hour for Very Experienced, Well-Qualified Professionals
Job Profile: Dental Assistant
This role has the unique opportunity to support the Heroes who actively serve the children and young people in our communities by improving their overall health and well-being.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Organizing and sterilizing dental instruments and workstations per OSHA standards
- Efficiently obtain quality dental radiographs (periapical, bitewings, panoramic) as requested by the dentist using coaching techniques
- Accurately describe to patient and family the necessary treatment and plan steps
- Collect and document clear, concise, and accurate patient records
- Provide Behavior Management using guidelines approved by American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and patient-centric working environment.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL, Employee Handbook).
You will be required to possess the following:
- Radiology Education and training that meets state requirements
- Previous experience working in a dental office
- Current BLS CPR Certification
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire for professional growth.
- Be organized and possess a superior knowledge of dentistry.
Your Compensation and Benefits will include the following:
- Monthly Bonus Plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings Plan, Disability and much more!
- Professional Advancement Opportunities in an established, growing health care group.
Licenses & Certifications
- CPR Certification
- Radiography Credentials