Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant?
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Registered Dietitian to join their dynamic clinical team at Keck Medicine of USC, located in Los Angeles, CA.
This is a full-time position and will be responsible for supporting the cardiothoracic transplant outpatient & inpatient population.
Start with 3 weeks’ vacation and 3 personal days!
Health Benefits and Paid Time Off Available!
Reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal!
Money toward continuing education events!
Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually!
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- educate healthcare team members, including physicians and nurses; and
- precept dietetic interns.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and inpatient acute care experience;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
To learn more: https://www.keckmedicine.org/
Keck Medicine of USC is the University of Southern California’s medical enterprise, one of only two university-based medical systems in the Los Angeles area. Encompassing academic excellence, world-class research and state-of-the-art clinical care, we attract internationally renowned experts who teach and practice at the Keck School of Medicine of USC, the region’s first medical school.
We operate the Keck Medical Center of USC, which includes two acute care hospitals: Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital. The enterprise also owns the community hospital USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, USC Arcadia Hospital, and it includes more than 40 outpatient facilities, some at affiliated hospitals, in Los Angeles, Orange, Kern, Tulare and Ventura counties. In addition, we operate USC Care Medical Group, a medical faculty practice.
Keck Medical Center of USC was ranked in the top 20 on U.S. News & World Report’s 2022-23 Best Hospitals Honor Roll and among the top 3 hospitals in Los Angeles and top 5 in California. The medical center also ranked high in several specialty lines.
What We Offer:
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate’s education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate’s specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required)
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years experienced practitioner able to work with minimal supervision
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
- Specialty credential in area(s) of focused practice, as applicable, or advanced practice certification (RD-AP/RDN-AP)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.