Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian-Clinical Nutrition Manager for a large hospital in Downtown Los Angeles,CA with 408 beds.
The Clinical Nutrition Manager oversees the Clinical Nutrition Program at PIH Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles, California. This role works In conjunction with the Sodexo leadership team for PIH Health Hospitals in Los Angeles area, California.
In this role the selected candidate will manage 2.5 Full-Time Dietitian nutritionists and 6 diet office staff. PIH Health has a variety of units including a NICU, Transitional Care Unit, Intensive Care Unit, and more!
Sodexo offers excellent benefits including:
- A full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, plus health and wellness programs!
- reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- money toward continuing education events
- up to $5000.00 tuition reimbursement annually
The successful candidate reports to the Senior Area General Manager and will:
Be responsible for managing the Clinical Nutrition Department for about 80% of the time and 20% or as needed providing patient care to the general patient population with an average general census of about 120 patients.
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff;
also be serving on committees, manage an outstanding team of RD’s and diet office staff, provide training, mentor-ship to the team.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- A Registered Dietitian credential, prior experience in acute care and 2 years as a lead dietitian or clinical nutrition manager;
- the ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage multiple priorities and prior experience with room service is a plus;
- are strong leaders, have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment;
- a passion for driving and improving the patient experience for the population we serve.
Learn more https://bit.ly/4aIEyYU
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Nutrition jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer:
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate’s education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate’s specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)
[Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required]
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.