Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
• 36 months of Case Management experience is required.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
For all RN roles a BSN is required at time of submission to be considered. Allied roles do not need BSN.
REQUIRED: 3 Yrs. CM Exp
CA RN LIC, BSN
May work swing shifts, but not overnight shifts.
BLS must be AHA
Maximum days off: 3 days
2 references from last 12 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
Proof of identification required
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-12-25
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 10
- Shifts per Week: 4