Overview:*All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA*
*Sign on bonus at hire for candidates meeting specialty experience bonus requirements*
Seeking more balance in your career as a Nurse? This is a great opportunity with a Monday – Friday 8-hour shift, while still being part of a large health system that supports growth and treats the most diverse and acute patient mix in the region!
As a Structural Heart Coordinator RN you will be responsible for the care coordination of the TAVR, MirtraClip and WATCHMAN procedures. We do roughly 300 procedures a year and have been recognized with numerous awards for our excellence in cardiac care. You will work with a multidisciplinary team and help to lead excellent outcomes and be an integral part of teaching through outreach programs and presentations. This role is the perfect mix of clinical and professional skills.
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources, as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits. Financial benefits are important too, and outside base compensation we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to our wonderful community.Responsibilities:Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate direct contact between cardiologist and referring physician regarding treatment plan
- Facilitate scheduling and authorization of structural heart procedures
- Initiate and coordinate outreach programs and education for hospital staff
- Prepare new patient presentations for weekly valve conferences and coordinate Continuing Medical Education credits for MDT meetings
- Establish strong working relationships with surgeons, interventionists, advanced practice providers, and device representatives
- Coordinate concerns among multiple departments including but not limited to OR, cath lab, anesthesia, CT, echo, vascular, hospital units
Qualifications:Education & Experience Minimum Requirements:
- Graduate of approved nursing program required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- 3 years of experience in Cardiovascular Nursing, Cardiac Surgical Nursing, Critical Care Nursing and/or experience as a Heart Clinic Coordinator required
Licenses and Certifications:
- RN – Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS – Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification required
- One of the following if substituting for Bachelor’s degree is required
- CCRN – Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse
- ANCC-CVN – ANCC-Cardiac Vascular Nursing
Associated topics: ccu, domiciliary, intensive care, mhb, nurse rn, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgical, unit