If you are a Sr. IC Mask Layout Designer with FinFET experience, please read on!
Job Title: REMOTE Sr. IC Mask Layout Designer – FinFET
Job Location: REMOTE – may need to travel to Austin, TX occasionally
Compensation: $150K – $200K base Depending on experience plus stock options!
Our company is developing cutting-edge Blockchain, HPC, and AI/ML accelerators that beat the benchmarks for speed, energy efficiency, ease of programming, and value.
As a key member of our layout team, you will participate in groundbreaking technological advancements in the blockchain, HPC, and AI space. Designing chips that will shift the industry into new levels of speed, ease of programming, energy efficiency, and bottom-line value will be your day-to-day. You would be working in the latest technology nodes to create ultra-high quality full custom digital hard macros. The sky is the limit when it comes to the amount of innovation you could add to this exciting and experienced team!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($150K – $200K base Depending on Experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits package including bonus, stock options, and flexible remote working arrangements!
- The chance to join a small start-up with huge upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing
As a member of our small design team, responsibilities will include
You will be at the critical junction of mask design and layout architecture, crafting precise and ingenious layout solutions. This high-impact roll role will be critical in defining the success of our projects. The person who fills this position will have the opportunity to leverage their existing layout expertise to create new and exciting solutions that drive the key performance indicators (high speed, low power, etc) of the designs.
- Floorplan designs from the transistor to the macro level in deep sub-micron technologies.
- Route the layout by hand or with Cadence automation tools.
- Construct leaf cells (logic cells) and higher level cells, in advanced FinFET nodes.
- Design layouts with modern methodologies (CAS, XL Compliance, WSP, etc)
- Perform layout reviews with circuit designers and other layout team members.
- Deliver PDV (LVS, DRC, ERC, ANT, etc.) clean designs in an agreed upon schedule.
- Help create cunning and innovative design methodologies and work flows.
- Contribute to top-down/bottom-up scheduling.
- At times, help in small-team atmosphere, with some tasks not directly related to layout (such as tools installation, test bench simulation (optimizing layout structures with provided benches), etc.
What You Need for this Position
Must have a BSEE / MSEE or similar degree with 5+ years experience with the following:
- Experience in deep sub-micron (FinFET) technologies drawing full custom layout in a high performance environment.
- Experience designing high speed, low power, and low noise digital structures. Ability to draw analog and mixed-signal circuits a plus.
- Layout floor-planning and routing, standard cell creation/modification, and hierarchical layout assembly.
- Deep Demonstrated understanding of RC delay, electromigration, self-heating, and cross capacitance.
- High level of proficiency interpreting DRC, ERC, LVS, ANT etc. reports. Experience with Pegasus tools a plus.
- Knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso layout tools or equivalent. Innovus experience is a big plus.
- Adept at navigating Linux. Solid understanding of how Cadence tools interact with Linux environment. Experience with Cliosoft SoS a plus
- Experience in using of at least one scripting or programming language (SKILL, PERL, PYTHON, BASH, C++, etc.) is considered a plus, but not required.
So, if you are a Sr. IC Mask Layout Designer with FinFET experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1714872L782 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.