Brado is looking for a Creative Director that has a background in writing. The Creative Director is at the heart of inspiring, driving, and bringing exceptional creative ideas to life with the wider team. This position is responsible for the elevating our creative standards, actively mentoring creative team members, representing Brado in client and new business meetings, and contributing to the advancement of Brado’s vision.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participates in scoping and planning work
- Leads or manages efforts to translate insight and positioning into original, inspiring, compelling creative — from concept through activation — across audiences, channels, mediums.
- Attracts and develops talent, motivates, and encourages team.
- Establishes practices and processes that align with both client and internal needs.
- Guides strategic, conceptual, and systematic thinking, including setting creative direction, ensuring creative deliverables answer the brief, reviewing work, troubleshooting, and providing specific and actionable feedback to creative teams.
- Makes presentations internally and with senior-level clients, giving clients full confidence in our work and helping them understand the value of our work.
- Models a standard of excellence and elevates the quality of our work.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, under various deadlines.
- Works as a team player, fostering collaboration across functional teams to inspire ideas, as well as to build on the ideas of others, living into Brado’s culture.
- Exhibits Brado’s Manager behaviors in reference to our three Manager competencies: Accessible, Developing Others, Empowerment for all Direct Reports.
- Manages and supports compliance with all company or job specific trainings for all employees and vendors working on your team.
- 8+ years of experience in a writing-related position, including 3+ years in previous leadership roles
- BFA or equivalent.
- Proficient with industry tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, and Microsoft Suite.
- Portfolio/web site of work provided with application.
- Demonstrates these role-specific skills:
- Ability to lead assignments and teams
- Design acumen, Collaboration, Dependability
- Emotional Intelligence
- Growth mindset
- Aligns with Brado values: People, Commitment, Aspiration, Trustworthiness & Impact.
- Demonstrates these Brado skills: Agile, Bold, Innovative, Curious, Empathetic, Teamwork, Self-starter, Verbal & Written Communication, Creative Thinking
- Adhere with all Brado and client required training and guidelines for market research and healthcare industry regulations and laws. Specifically (but not limited to) Pharmacovigilance (PV) and Healthcare Providers (HCPs) processes and reporting, Ethics, Confidentiality, Data Privacy / Security and Harassment.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home